• Restoration / restructuring of a restaurant chain
• Restored vending company to cash breakeven after fraud was discovered.
• Represented the bank in a problem credit with a North Carolina candy retailer. The bank was paid in full.
• Represented the bank in analyzing a New Jersey candy retailer. Worked with the company to develop and implement a plan to bring the operations to a positive cash flow within thirty days. Took the company through Chapter 11 and sold the company in a sael of assests under Section 363 within forty-five days of filing.
• Represented the bank in evaluating the loan situation of a clothing retailer.
• Represented the bank in selling an electronics retailer. Had a limited time to sell the company; used unconventional packaging to sell the company as a going concern.
• $200 million publicly traded electronics retailer. The company was encountering cash flow problems and the lender ws considering the withdrawal of funding. Analysis of the problem was rejected by management.
• Financial and operational analysis for a housewares distributor. Restructured company debt along with management buyout.
• Analyzed the going concern of a lumber retailer and created a plan for cash breakeven. Assisted in dealing with creditors to buy time for plan implementation.